This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Roasted Veggie Pockets
- 4 cups sliced vegetables (red, yellow and/or green bell peppers, yellow squash, zucchini, red onion, mushrooms)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle red chile taco sauce
- 3 (6-inch) pita breads, split in half
- Garnish suggestions: shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese, sour cream
- Combine vegetables and taco sauce in non-metallic container; marinate at
least 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with foil; spread marinated
vegetables on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast vegetables for 15 minutes or until they begin to darken.
- Divide vegetables between pockets; garnish as desired.
Makes 3 servings.