- 1 cup textured soy protein (TSP or TVP)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can sloppy Joe sauce
- Rolls or bread of choice
- To rehydrate the TVP, place the TVP in a medium saucepan and pour the boiling
water over it.
- Add the sloppy Joe sauce to the TVP; cook over low heat until
- To serve, spoon the TVP mixture over the rolls or bread.
Yield: 4 servings
Per serving: 196 calories; 15 grams protein; 2 grams fat; 32 grams carbohydrate;
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.