Southern Peanut Loaf
- 1 1/4 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Lima beans
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups grated American cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce, heated
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine all ingredients, except tomato sauce; mix well. Turn into loaf pan.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Unmold on platter; serve hot with tomato sauce.
Makes 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes