- 2 packages frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) jar imitation bacon bits
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 package flour tortillas
- Defrost spinach and drain. Wring all water out of spinach until it is completely
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, chopped water chestnuts, bacon bits,
green onions and Ranch dressing.
- Add spinach; spread mixture on tortillas and roll up.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice into 1-inch widths to serve.