- 1 yellow squash
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell peppers
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup your favorite cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil squash with chopped onion and peppers until tender but still crisp.
- Add tomatoes, soup, and cheese. Blend well.
- Roll up mixture in flour tortillas. Sprinkle more cheese on top and place
in oven until all cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes