Tomato, Potato and Pepper Casserole
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large potatoes, sliced
- 2 small red, yellow or green
bell peppers, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, pepper and oregano
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the oil over the bottom of a shallow 2-quart baking
- Layer half of the potatoes, slightly overlapping if necessary.
- Top with
1 1/4 cups of the peppers, then with 1 1/4 cups sliced tomatoes.
- Drizzle with
1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon garlic and 1/4 teaspoon each
salt, pepper and oregano.
- Repeat layers using remaining ingredients.
- Bake, uncovered, 50 minutes to 1 hour, until vegetables are tender.