- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 cups okra, sliced (fresh or frozen)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can Italian-flavored crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, fresh or frozen
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sauté onion, green pepper and celery in a small amount of water until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes and
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes