- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 cup cooked carrots
- 1 cup cooked string beans
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk or vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Arrange chopped cooked vegetables in layers or mix together in a greased
- Melt fat in a saucepan; add onions and flour. When slightly brown, gradually
add the milk. Add seasonings. When sauce is smooth and thickened, add the grated
cheese. Stir until cheese is melted, then remove from heat. Cool slightly and
then pour sauce over vegetables. Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes