For those who want a savory vegetarian dish and love curry, our vegetarian curry
recipe is sure to please! There are so many delicious flavors that come together
beautifully, making this vegetarian curry a feast for the taste buds – not to mention,
a colorful delight for the eyes.
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
Add peppers and cauliflower. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Pour broth into skillet; add curry powder, ginger, Sriracha, lime juice
and salt to pan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until
vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove vegetables from plan and place in a serving
- Turn off heat; add yogurt and stir until smooth. Pour mixture over vegetables.
- Top with sesame oil, cashews and cilantro.
Recipe and photo used with permission from Regan Jones - healthyaperture.com.
Source: Cabot Creamery Cooperative
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes