Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves
- 4 bunches parsley
- 2 bunches green onions or 1 large regular white onion
- 3 pounds tomatoes
- 10 ounces white rice (uncooked)
- 5 ounces light olive oil
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 jar canned grape leaves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- After chopping the parsley, onions and tomatoes very fine, mix in the rice,
olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Wash the grape leaves well. Open each leaf and start stuffing.
- Roll the leaf around the stuffing (not to tight and not to loose) and put
them in a pot. Slice one tomato and put in the bottom of the pot to prevent
leaves from sticking (or use any leftover torn grape leaves to line the bottom
of the pot). After rolling all the leaves, take any juice left from the mixture
into the pot as well.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce temperature to low. They are done when rice
and grape leaves are tender.
- Let leaves cool to room temperature before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes