Vegetarian Taco Salad
- 3 cups dark red kidney beans, cooked and rinsed
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 ounces Colby cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 head lettuce, chopped
- French salad dressing
- Nacho tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients. Toss to combine.
- Add salad dressing as desired; crush chips over the top.
Serves 6 to 8.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.