- 6 Roma tomatoes, sliced thick
- 1 large onion, diced large
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced thin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 envelope dry taco seasoning
- Taco shells
- Refried beans
- Salsa or taco sauce
- Heat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Put vegetables into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Drizzle the olive oil over
all. Sprinkle the top with taco seasoning, then mix all well.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Put refried beans in the bottom of each taco shell. Fill with roasted vegetables.
Top with salsa or taco sauce.