Veggie Burger Pitas
Veggie burger sandwich recipe with black bean burgers served in pita pockets
with a creamy dressing, lettuce and zesty tomatoes.
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- 4 frozen black bean burgers
- 4 whole wheat pita pocket breads (6-1/2 inch), cut in half, warmed
- 8 small romaine lettuce leaves
- Combine drained tomatoes and red onion in small bowl.
- Stir together sour cream and ranch dressing in another small bowl; set
- Prepare burgers in microwave according to package directions; cut each in
- Spread sour cream mixture inside each pocket. Add lettuce and 1 half
burger patty to each pocket; top with tomato mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Information: 416 calories, 55g Carbs
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Conagra Brands, Inc.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.