Veggie Burgers 3
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped
- 2 cups sliced sautéed mushrooms
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- Combine rice, celery, onion, mushrooms and carrots. Add eggs, garlic powder,
whole wheat flour and oat bran gradually. Shape and fry in oil in a hot frying
pan. It may be necessary to dredge burgers with whole wheat flour if they are
- Season after frying with more garlic powder.
- Serve on whole wheat bun with a slice of melted cheese.
Extra burgers may be frozen for later use.