Veggie Burgers 3
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups sliced sautéed mushrooms
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- Combine rice, celery, onion, mushrooms and carrots. Add eggs, garlic powder,
whole wheat flour and oat bran gradually. Shape and fry in oil in a hot frying
pan. It may be necessary to dredge burgers with whole wheat flour if they are
- Season after frying with more garlic powder.
- Serve on whole wheat bun with a slice of melted cheese.
Extra burgers may be frozen for later use.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.