Veggie Grain Burgers
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup ground walnuts
- 1/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Mix all ingredients together. Make into patties and cook on greased baking
sheet for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F or grill over medium high heat for about
5 minutes each side. You may also cook on the stovetop in a skillet coated lightly
with cooking spray.
- Serve with sliced tomato, onions, lettuce and mustard.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 315 Calories; 12g Fat (31.9% calories from fat); 14g Protein;
41g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 148mg Cholesterol; 582mg Sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.