Veggie Sausage Pizza
- 8 (1-inch thick) French bread slices
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 medium size green bell pepper, sliced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup low fat tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package meatless breakfast patties, thawed and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bake bread slices on a baking sheet at 425 degrees F for 5 minutes. Set
- Sauté sliced onion and bell pepper in a large nonstick skillet coated with
cooking spray over medium high heat for five minutes.
- Spread pasta sauce evenly on one side of each bread slice. Top evenly with
mozzarella cheese, onion mixture, crumbled patties and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes