Wild Rice-Pecan Patties
These nutty patties are delicious served in sandwich buns and topped with cranberry
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar mushroom stems and pieces,
drained and finely chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Mix all ingredients except oil.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop wild rice mixture by 1/3 cupsful into skillet; flatten to 1/2 inch.
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until light brown.
- Remove patties from skillet. Cover and keep warm while cooking remaining
Yield: 4 servings (8 patties)