- 1 cup shredded or diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced Colby or Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed saltine crackers (about 15 crackers)
- 1/3 cup regular toasted wheat germ
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Drop zucchini mixture by tablespoonsful into skillet. Cook over medium heat
for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until well browned.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.