Apple Meat Loaf
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups prepared stuffing mix
- 2 cups finely chopped apples
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Pack into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.