Apple Meat Loaf
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups prepared stuffing mix
- 2 cups finely chopped apples
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3/4 cup ketchup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Pack into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes