Applesauce Meat Loaf
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 slices dry toast, cubed
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Combine all ingredients except sugar and ketchup; press into bottom of baking
- Combine sugar and ketchup; cover loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.