Bacon Cheeseburger Meat Loaf 2
Meat loaf is boring no more, especially when it has the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 slices crisply cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ketchup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ground beef, bacon, 1 cup of the cheese, bread crumbs, egg and seasonings
in large bowl.
- Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Pour ketchup over top.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle meat loaf with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; bake 10 to 15 minutes
longer or until meat loaf is cooked through.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hrs | Serves: 8
Substitution Tip: Prepare as directed, using 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
in place of the garlic powder and salt.
Nutritional information (amount per serving) Calories: 374 Sodium: 808mg
Fat: 22g Carbohydrates: 16g Cholesterol: 122mg Protein: 28g Fiber: 0g
Photo credit: Marc Matsumoto from No Recipes.
Recipe and photo credit:
McCormick & Company, Inc.