Baked Alaska Meat Loaf
An all-time family favorite! Savory meat loaf with mashed potatoes and cheese
- 1 package McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons
McCormick® Onions, Minced
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 teaspoon
- 4 servings instant mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix Gravy Mix, ground beef, minced onion and pepper in large bowl. Shape
into a loaf, 2 inches high, in shallow baking pan.
- Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes. Spread over meat loaf.
- Bake 55 minutes or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
Makes 6 servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 1 hour
per serving Calories: 431 Fat: 26 g Carbohydrates: 21 g Cholesterol: 92 mg
Sodium: 690 mg Fiber: 3 Protein: 27 g
Recipe and photo credit: