This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Blended Turkey Meat Loaf
The secret ingredient to this classic meatloaf is the addition of finely chopped mushrooms; they make it more flavorful and moist.
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic & herb seasoning
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon mustard
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mushrooms, turkey, onion, seasoning,
breadcrumbs and egg; mix until evenly combined. Form into lightly greased
- In a small bowl mix together mustard, sugar and ketchup.
- Pour sauce over top of meatloaf, spreading until even. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until cooked through.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 280 Sugar: 12 grams Sodium: 410
miligrams Fat: 12 grams Saturated Fat: 3 grams Carbohydrates: 26 grams Protein:
18 grams Cholesterol: 90 miligrams
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):