This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Bloody Mary Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups bloody Mary mix, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 13 x 9-inch baking
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except 1/2 cup of bloody Mary mix. Shape the loaf
approximately 2 inches high, 4 inches wide and 12 inches long. Place in prepared
baking pan. Pour in remaining 1/2 cup bloody Mary mix.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Baste with juices, and raise oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Continue baking,
uncovered, until done, approximately 25 to 30 minutes.