Bloody Mary Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups bloody Mary mix, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 13 x 9-inch baking
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except 1/2 cup of bloody Mary mix. Shape the loaf
approximately 2 inches high, 4 inches wide and 12 inches long. Place in prepared
baking pan. Pour in remaining 1/2 cup bloody Mary mix.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Baste with juices, and raise oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Continue baking,
uncovered, until done, approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.