Blue Cheese Meatloaf
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Black pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 6 ounces spaghetti sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the first seven ingredients (stopping with black pepper) thoroughly in a
large bowl. Form into a long loaf and place in a roasting pan on a rack. With a
knife, cut lengthwise down the loaf, slicing approximately halfway through the depth
of the loaf. Spread the slice apart with your fingers and sprinkle the blue cheese
in the gap. Pull the meat back together, leaving the blue cheese stuffed in the
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over the top of the loaf and bake approximately 60 minutes,
or until done.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.