Blue Plate Special Meat Loaf
- 6 ounces ground pork
- 6 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely crushed corn chips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Combine pork, beef, corn chips, green onions, 1/4 cup chili sauce,
egg, chili powder, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Mix to blend well.
- Divide mixture in half. Shape each half into 3/4-inch-high
oval and place side by side in an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Spread remaining 1/4 cup chili sauce over meat loaves, dividing equally.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bake meat loaves uncovered until juices run clear when centers are
pierced with small sharp knife, about 20 minutes.
Yield: 2 servings
This recipe may be doubled. Use a 9 x 13-inch baking pan to make four loaves.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.