Blue Ribbon Meat Loaf
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 strips bacon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine onion soup mix with sour cream in a bowl; add eggs.
- Mix in ground beef. Add bread crumbs; mix well.
- Shape into a loaf. Place in loaf pan; lay bacon over top.
- Place in preheated 500 degrees F oven. Reduce heat.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes