Bread Round Meatloaf
- 1 round loaf French bread
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 small onion, cut up
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon MSG (optional)
- Cut thin slice from top of bread (save). Scoop out the inside of
- Measure 2 cups of bread crumbs and soak in the milk 10
- Add onion, green pepper, beef, egg, salt, pepper and MSG.
- Fill bread case with mixture. Put the top slice back in place. Place
on lightly greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Serve with salsa.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.