This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Brown Sugar Meat Loaf
This freezes very well and makes wonderful sandwiches.
- 3 pounds ground chuck
- 1 stack saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 small cans tomato sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- In a large bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients well, using only one
can of tomato sauce.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and create two
- Mix remaining can of tomato sauce with brown sugar and heat
until brown sugar has melted. Spread all over the meatloaves covering
- Bake for for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.