Brown Sugar Meat Loaf
This freezes very well and makes wonderful sandwiches.
- 3 pounds ground chuck
- 1 stack saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 small cans tomato sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- In a large bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients well, using only one
can of tomato sauce.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and create two
- Mix remaining can of tomato sauce with brown sugar and heat
until brown sugar has melted. Spread all over the meatloaves covering
- Bake for for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.