Brown Sugar Meat Loaves
- 3 pounds ground chuck
- 1 stack soda crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 small cans tomato sauce (one for meatloaf, and 1 for the basting sauce)
- 1/2 cup (packed) brown sugar
- In a large bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients well (using only one
can of tomato sauce).
- Spray two baking dishes with favorite cooking
spray and create two loaves.
- Mix remaining one can of tomato sauce with 1/2 cup brown sugar and
heat until mixed. Spread all over the meat loaves covering well.
- Bake for 90 minutes at 350 degrees F.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.