Brown Sugar Meat Loaves
- 3 pounds ground chuck
- 1 stack soda crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 small cans tomato sauce (one for meatloaf, and 1 for the basting sauce)
- 1/2 cup (packed) brown sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients well (using only one
can of tomato sauce).
- Spray two baking dishes with favorite cooking
spray and create two loaves.
- Mix remaining one can of tomato sauce with 1/2 cup brown sugar and
heat until mixed. Spread all over the meat loaves covering well.
- Bake for 90 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes