California Dip Meatloaf
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream (not reduced-fat)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups crushed salt-free potato chips (about 6 1/2 ounces)
- 2 pounds ground round or meatloaf mix
- In a medium bowl, mix the soup, sour cream, eggs, and water until
combined. Stir in the potato chips. Add the ground round and mix
well. Transfer to an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Bake until an
instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf reads
160 degrees F, about 1 1/4 hours.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Drain off excess liquid and slice.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Source: 365 Ways to Cook Hamburger and Other Ground Meats
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.