California Dip Meatloaf
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream (not reduced-fat)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups crushed salt-free potato chips (about 6 1/2 ounces)
- 2 pounds ground round or meatloaf mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a medium bowl, mix the soup, sour cream, eggs, and water until
combined. Stir in the potato chips. Add the ground round and mix
well. Transfer to an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Bake until an
instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf reads
160 degrees F, about 1 1/4 hours.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Drain off excess liquid and slice.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Source: 365 Ways to Cook Hamburger and Other Ground Meats
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes