Cape Cod Cranberry Meatloaf
- 1/4 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 2 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 bay leaves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and brown sugar. Place
the cranberry sauce mixture in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the bay
leaves and mix well. Set the meatloaf mixture in the pan on top
of the sauce.
- Top the loaf with the bay leaves and bake for 1 1/2
hours or until done.
- Allow the loaf to cool for 20 minutes. Remove the bay leaves. Very
carefully turn the loaf onto a serving plate so that the sauce side
is up. Drizzle the pan juices over the loaf.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes