- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 cup grated American cheese
- Blend all ingredients except cheese until thoroughly mixed. Place
one-half of cheese in wax paper-lined loaf pan; spread evenly. Cover
with one-half of meat mixture. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Allow loaf to stand for 10 minutes; turn out onto platter. Remove