- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 cup grated American cheese
- Blend all ingredients except cheese until thoroughly mixed. Place
one-half of cheese in wax paper-lined loaf pan; spread evenly. Cover
with one-half of meat mixture. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Allow loaf to stand for 10 minutes; turn out onto platter. Remove
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.