Chicken Noodle Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can chicken noodle soup
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon (or more to taste) McCormick's Montreal Chicken seasoning
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup instant potato flakes
- Mix all together, using potato flakes to desired consistency.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes, depending on thickness and
what kind of pan you are using.
You can substitute a beef seasoning for the chicken.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.