This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chicken Noodle Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can chicken noodle soup
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon (or more to taste) McCormick's Montreal Chicken seasoning
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup instant potato flakes
- Mix all together, using potato flakes to desired consistency.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes, depending on thickness and
what kind of pan you are using.
You can substitute a beef seasoning for the chicken.