- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 small can green chiles
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 tomato sauce can water
- 1 (8 ounce) package Fritos
- 12 slices American cheese
- Brown ground beef well. Drain, then add everything except Fritos
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch casserole and layer as follows:
1 layer Fritos, 1 layer meat mixture, 1 layer cheese, etc., until
all is used.
- Bake at 325 degrees F until bubbly hot and heated throughout.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.