This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 small can green chiles
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 tomato sauce can water
- 1 (8 ounce) package Fritos
- 12 slices American cheese
- Brown ground beef well. Drain, then add everything except Fritos
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch casserole and layer as follows:
1 layer Fritos, 1 layer meat mixture, 1 layer cheese, etc., until
all is used.
- Bake at 325 degrees F until bubbly hot and heated throughout.