Chili Meat Loaf
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground chuck or ground round
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- Sauce: Combine ingredients and simmer 5 minutes.
- Meat Loaf: Mix 1/2 sauce with meat loaf ingredients; form a loaf. Pour other
half of sauce over meat loaf.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.