Corn Chip Tamale Loaf
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) bag corn chips
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound ground chuck
- 2 tablespoons fat
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/4 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 24 ripe olives
- Combine corn, corn chips, salt, pepper and basil.
- Sauté garlic and
meat in fat; add chili powder and tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes;
combine with first mixture. Add eggs and olives.
- Bake in greased loaf pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.