Corn Chip Tamale Loaf
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) bag corn chips
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound ground chuck
- 2 tablespoons fat
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/4 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 24 ripe olives
- Combine corn, corn chips, salt, pepper and basil.
- Sauté garlic and
meat in fat; add chili powder and tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes;
combine with first mixture. Add eggs and olives.
- Bake in greased loaf pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.