- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, finely diced to make 1 cup
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Wisconsin Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup plain Yogurt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces Wisconsin Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a non-stick skillet, melt Butter and cook mushrooms, onion, red pepper and
garlic over medium heat until softened, 5 to 6 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine mushroom mixture with remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Place in a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Drain fat. Let meatloaf stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.