Fluffy Meat Loaf
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground lean pork
- 3 medium slices soft bread, torn in pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly. Shape into loaf on shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until done.
- Spread 3 tablespoons ketchup on top before baking, if desired.
A variation may be used by using 1 tablespoon horseradish and 1
tablespoon of ketchup instead of sage and mustard.