French-Fried Onion Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine meat, eggs, ketchup, stuffing mix, ranch
dressing mix and fried onions.
- Shape into loaf and fit into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake, covered loosely with foil, for 50 to 60 minutes,
or until meat is thoroughly cooked.