- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 pound lean ground ham
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan combine the butter and brown sugar.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice. Spread the pineapple
over the butter and brown sugar.
- Combine the reserved juice and the remaining ingredients and mix
well. Press into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Invert the loaf to serve.