Lamb Meat Loaf
- 6 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Sauté onion in margarine until lightly browned. Combine with remaining
ingredients; mix well. Fill loaf pan with mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Unmold on platter. If desired, spread top of loaf with marmalade.
- Serve with carrots and white turnips.
Yield: 6 servings