Lasagna Meat Loaf
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce, 1 egg, oregano and salt.
Place into a loaf pan and pat out evenly.
- Combine cottage cheese, half of the mozzarella cheese (1/4 cup) and remaining
egg. Spread over meat. Top with remaining tomato sauce and sprinkle with remaining
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Yield: 6 servings