- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup A-1 Steak Sauce, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- In large bowl, thoroughly combine beef, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup steak
sauce, eggs, pepper and onion.
- Shape into 9 x 5-inch loaf.
- Place in greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Brush with remaining steak sauce; bake 15 minutes more.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.