- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups Mr. & Mrs. "T" Bloody Mary Mix
- Bacon slices
- Mix meat, onion soup mix, onion and one cup Mr. & Mrs. "T"
Bloody Mary Mix. Shape into loaf shape. Place in baking pan. Top
with bacon slices.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 45 minutes.
- Drain off fat. Add remaining Mr. & Mrs. "T" Mix to
pan. Baste loaf.
- Thicken pan juices slightly with a little cornstarch
mixed with water.
- Serve meatloaf with green salad.