- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups Mr. & Mrs. "T" Bloody Mary Mix
- Bacon slices
- Mix meat, onion soup mix, onion and one cup Mr. & Mrs. "T"
Bloody Mary Mix. Shape into loaf shape. Place in baking pan. Top
with bacon slices.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 45 minutes.
- Drain off fat. Add remaining Mr. & Mrs. "T" Mix to
pan. Baste loaf.
- Thicken pan juices slightly with a little cornstarch
mixed with water.
- Serve meatloaf with green salad.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.