Matchless Meat Loaf
- 3 tablespoons light molasses
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 pounds ground beef
- Blend molasses and mustard in a large bowl. Stir in vinegar, ketchup,
milk, eggs, onion soup mix and bread crumbs. Stir to mash crumbs.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pack into a greased 9 x 5-inch
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Slice to serve.
Yield: 8 to 9 servings