Meat Loaf au Gratin
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 slices soft white bread
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup tomato sauce or barbecue sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix ground beef with 3/4 cup cheese, egg, bread crumbs, onion and
- Pack into a loaf pan, and bake at 325 degrees F for
- Remove from oven and pour off drippings.
- Pour tomato sauce over
loaf, sprinkle top with remaining cheese and bake an additional
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes