Meat Loaf au Gratin
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 slices soft white bread
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup tomato sauce or barbecue sauce
- Mix ground beef with 3/4 cup cheese, egg, bread crumbs, onion and
- Pack into a loaf pan, and bake at 325 degrees F for
- Remove from oven and pour off drippings.
- Pour tomato sauce over
loaf, sprinkle top with remaining cheese and bake an additional
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.