Meat Loaf Diablo
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound sausage
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped jalapenos
- Sliced sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Mix all together except for jalapenos and cheese. Put half of meat
in a loaf pan. Sprinkle jalapenos, drained, over meat and cover
with cheese up to an inch all around. Cover with remaining meat
and a few slices of bacon, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour; drain fat.
- Put remaining cheese on top and bake until cheese
is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Serve thick slices.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.