Meat Loaf Florentine
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Meat Loaf: Combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, spinach, soy sauce, hot pepper
sauce and 1 1/4 teaspoons salt. Add ground beef; mix well.
- Pat into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with Mushroom Sauce.
- Mushroom Sauce: Combine undrained mushrooms and flour; add remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir just until thickened. Do not boil.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes