Meat Loaf Florentine
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Meat Loaf: Combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, spinach, soy sauce, hot pepper
sauce and 1 1/4 teaspoons salt. Add ground beef; mix well.
- Pat into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with Mushroom Sauce.
- Mushroom Sauce: Combine undrained mushrooms and flour; add remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir just until thickened. Do not boil.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.