Meat Loaf with Mushrooms
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom crowns
- 1/4 cup mushroom liquid or water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix together all ingredients until blended, being careful not to
- Shape into loaf in shallow baking pan or put into 9 x
5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes